Ravikant's crypto-success 6

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

He had seen them go from nothing to owning big houses and expensive European cars. There was risk of course, but what didn't -- you had to always be mindful some adversary might get you in trouble, but all things considered the reward was worth the risk. The swiss accounts weren't safe anymore anyway, various governments had worked with the swiss leaders to compromise the security and privacy of Switzerland's banks. The fact that he might receive the returns as were being promised was the cream on the top. So. very. simple. The number on his account had a dollar equivalent.

And when you want to take it out, you can get any currency for it. His contract work got shoddier and shoddier as he skimmed more money to put into this international platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.