Review: The actual beach at Virginia Beach

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Virginia Beach is a great tourist town. Places to bike, jog, chill on the beach, and even swim in the summers. It's one of those tiny fun places where people go to across state lines.

It's pretty great, not unlike a lot of similar towns, there's nothing remarkable about it. Only thing that disappointed me was the rash, shameless, boring commercialization -- the capitalism is not what bothers me, it's the boring architecture, the uninspired urban planning, and really strange downtown. At least delta-8 and 'related products' (heh heh heh) were legal, though maaan I didn't get high at all, 'twas a bit of a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.