Ravikant's crypto-success 5

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

But he had seen others do the same thing and make millions. He would put the money into this new technology, no matter what anybody said, yes this did sound like a scam but what did they know they were dull and stupid and money had corrupted their minds. The uber wealthy of the modern world would keep their wealth in these specialized platforms. His time had come, and he would show them all who had made fun of him, called him a village simpleton, to foolish to even be corrupt. Transfer the token online in the platform, and wait for the money to appear (after the fees) into his bank account. He looked up the two exchange rates, and translated the value in Nepali rupees.

What matters is, it will go up, of course it will, it is backed by math. He didn't care, his name as a good contractor was now worthless, he was a very rich man, he couldn't keep track of how much money he had anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.