Spending time in little towns of Nepal

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

This is an idea,
It is a plan,
It is my hope
To do it
When I'm in Nepal.
To get up
With the sun
And work for hours four.
Then a shower
and lunch, at a place new
talking to the locals
And the children few
Checking the stores around
And the landmarks new
Get to know the business
And the land
The folks, who call it their hometown
Try their foods, and their secrets
And understand
What it is
That drives them
To go from
One day
TO the next.

A week here
Ten days to the next
Maybe two weeks there
and three days after that,
All around
TO the east, and in the west
Until I feel
The country is mine
And the people
I can understand
What clicks them on
And what they dream
How to sell to them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.