My building's facade got repainted!

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

This is exciting news because the facade of my building was, until the last week, the most disgusting yellow you can think of, the sort that was popular in the 80's latest, I remember this shade in a hotel in Darjeeling the hotel was called hotel Kundu and we thought it was gross mostly because of the color of the walls. And that was what my building looked like.

Now it's a shade of grey. On one hand it looks more 'modern' and contemporary. On the other, literally every other building on the block and the block after and the one after ad inifnitum looks the same, and guys things are getting boring as shizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.