Chickpea-naan and onion lunch, extra spicy buldak noodles gets me burning [Tue 25]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

Had the chickpea tarkari and naan from the previous night for lunch, with some chopped raw onions.

In the evening we hung out with the Nepali neighbor. I had, for dinner, the spicy buldak noodle with a lot of chilli peppers added. So hot, so spicy, burned me twice. But I enjoyed it, my stamina was increasing. And this time around I didn't even have violent, hot diarrhea, which is a win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.