Virginia Beach broadway walk, mediocre leaping lizard lunch, trip to the weed store, dal-bhat-tarkari dinner, weed that doesn't affect one [Sat 29]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

In the morning we went to the fun part of Virginia beach... the broadway and walked along it. So windy, but very much fun. And many, many elderly out-of-season folks who were having tonnes of fun. I seriously considered off-season vacationing, but forgot about it because it doesn't sound like a good idea to get on a beach while it's snowing and windy outside.

Also the roads there looked  lot like Chitwan's or Tarai's, it was really nice.

We drove over to Leaping Lizard for brunch. I've written about leaping lizard on this blog, but in short it was extremely disappointing. That's it, really, so freakin' disappointing. Nice ambience though, the outsides.

Then we went to the weed store, they sell delta-8, I tried getting in they asked for my ID, so I walked out and waited for DD and SD.

For dinner we had dal-bhat-tarkari. And then tried smoking that new weed. It was alright, it hit me more than the other times, but not much. Very mediocre, not impressed at all hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.