How do I start business?

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Go to the Google
Or to the tubes
Of the You
And search in quick
How do I
Start a business?

What make money lots,
Or what is easy to do
How do I sell
And have a great marketing too?
Who do I talk to
And where do I go
Where are the suppliers
And how to get in touch with you?
Can you give me
An idea so good
I can turn it into
A business too easy to be true
How can I do everything
Without hiring a soul or true
Can I get subsidies
Or the grants from the big man
What is logistics
And what is the distribution channel?

So many things
All those considerations
When all you wanted
Was for money to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.