Yummy leftover lunch, veggie-noodles for dinner, bikeride and failure, walk on the beach, playing with the cat, latenight tokes [Fri 28]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

Had the leftover from the bhaitika day, and as usual it was so much better than original!

DD and I went for a walk to the beach and a bikeride, the bikeride plan failed miserably because her chain broke apart, something I'd never seen before in years of riding bikes. SO we walked back the bikes and went to the beach. Apparently in the summer the weather is incredible and it's very crowded, but when we were there it was cold and windy, we couldn't stay there very long.

In the evening we lot the fireplace fire, and I played with the cat, taking adorable pics of him in front of the fire. And again we made an attempt to get high by smoking a bunch, but again it didn't hit a lot, but we talked until wee hours of night outside in the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.