Farm tour with the family

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

During my VA stay, we went to a farm, it's mostly meant as a playground for young kids and their families. Lots of animals, playthings etcetera. Fun for parents and the kids, but not so much for the adult who tags along. Not much to do except look at other people having fun.

We went to a nearby winery and that was a whole lotta fun, maaan I missed going to nice resorts and wineries etcetera in Kathmandu, it gave me that vibes. Which again reminded me that I've never quite been wealthy or gone to resorts and had the sort of lifestyle we had every so often -- once a year or so -- in Kathmandu. Oh how fun it would be to do all those things, but here, with lots of resources and the logistics of the entire world at your disposal!

Dude, of course I want to be rich, if only to repeat the same old lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.