Costco is such a great deal

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Went to Costco with AS(y) yesterday, and bought so many things I didn't expect to. Like a dozen high-quality croissants for six bucks, drink mixes, high-quality oils etc etc, and of course, I knew it's an amazing deal and all of that, but often it can be a third(!) the price of comparable items at places like whole foods etcetera, and at a better quality too! All you need to do is make sure you don't spoil the goods by the use of the products because they can come in massive weights! But AS and I decided to split the items we get, so that's going to be easier to manage, if you got costco goods with a shopping group this is literally, likely, the best deal in the entire goddamn world for a large number of products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.