I'm in a rush, just give me something

Note for future me: I'm writing all of this in mid-November because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip.

Maaaan, I'm under a bit of a pressure, all of it self imposed obviously, to get 'caught-up' with the posts here, and that's a little rough. Plus I need to get my 2 hours of walking, novel writing, walk, and everything else, and I'm a bit scared that something might get caught under the carpet. Plus my bedroom in still a dump. Alas, what has become of me.

I'm no writer people, gods please give me the strength to get my life straight, to work on my projects, and go after my interests. And also not feel bad about literally making no money and being all single and pathetic in this sad little town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.