Return trip to NoVa, the most amazing WaWa vegetarian lunch, home in the afternoon and relax [Sun 30]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

We left early in the morning back to NoVa. In the rush of packing everything up I completely forgot the tihar gifts. Pretty uneventful trip, on the way back we mostly spent talking about our future plans and me buying a house and/or property in Virginia.

On the way we stopped at WaWa and I ordered to most wonderful reasonably-priced sandwich, it was really really yummy man I wish I'd discovered Wawa earlier, it was seriously so good.

Got home pretty decently early, and we chilled, relaxed, ate something I don't remember. And that was our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.