Emadatse-chips sandwich for lunch, starbucks-harristeeter trip, burgers and fries barbecuing outside the last time in the season [Mon 17]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

I had made Ema Datse a couple of days ago but nobody liked it very much, so now I was going to have to eat it for the rest of the foreseeable future. So for lunch I had emadatse and potato chips in a sandwich for lunch.

In the afternoon ED and I went on a quick starbucks and harristeeter trip because she was craving starbucks.

In the evening we made dinner outside on the barbecue because the weather was going to be colder, we made burgers and fries and potato chips etcetera, it was lots of fun and yummy. I don't like faux meat to be honest, it tastes too much like faux meat or beef, neither of which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.