Subway lunch yumyumyum, meeting the neighbors, slow days begin [Sat 15]

Disclaimer: I'm writing all of this in the last week of November, because I couldn't make the writing happen on time. It's okay, I got September done, and October gonna be done in a day. Then gotta start with all of November...at the end of the month. I'm nothing if not optimistic!

We got subway for lunch, it was so freaking good, man I missed the whole thing, yum yum.

In the afternoon I met the neighbors, the Nepali ones, nice people.

The slow days begin, despite being a weekend I wasn't doing anything exciting interesting or even leaving the house. I realize that sounds shockingly like what's happening to me at this exact point but at least I'm writing and obseessed about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.