Best batch of Kombucha made, and tried

My best batch of Kombucha, or one that's really close to the best, was had on Saturday. Several days before that I cleared my fridge and fermentation cupboard of old projects and got them all going. Among them was a bottle of kombucha in the fridge that had a little bit of grapefruit juice added. I put in some priming sugar in a bottle, poured the kombucha, and let it build fizz for a few days.

It didn't get fizzy, but the sweetness was just right. The vinegary hit, the fruity aroma, the tartness, and the mild sweetness was just perfect. KU and NA are over in Seattle, and I took it to see them, and tried it with their family. The younger members of the family, who've tried kombucha before, really enjoyed it, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.