How you know the girl you invited to for your birthday will not be coming

  1. She stopped replying to your messages right after you sent the invitation

  2. She looked at you a bit confused when you asked her, as if she didn't know who you were
     
  3. She was not as amused by the carrier pigeons as you thought she would be

  4. She responded to your postcard with a signed return postcard that said "with lots of love"

  5. Her response arrived in heavy colorful paper with gold trims that had words like 'her highness' and 'unfortunately'

  6. She said she'd just remembered a joke, but couldn't tell it to you when you asked

  7. OO no, so sorry, I have my thesis defense at that time, she said, despite not going to school.

  8. "Can I bring my family?"

  9. "Isn't it your third birthday this year?'

  10. "Oh sorry I have to go rioting that day"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.