Late to get up, afternoon nap, tv watching, guilty all day long, hummus and pancake lunch, rice and japanese curry with veggies for dinner, tax and HSA situation just figured out [Mon 31]

 Because I'd gotten to sleep so late in the night before, I almost missed work, but definitely did miss the first meeting of the day. Napped a bit during the day, and then a lot in the evening.

All day long I tried to read and write but couldn't because I felt so drowsy and tired.

Had hummus and pancake for lunch.

watched tv a bunch in the evening, skipped the walk because of other things.

At work figured out I'd been overpaying my taxes, and added a bunch of money I couldn't technically have in my HSA. Need to work on fixing that.

Cooked some japanese curry and rice, air fryed a bunch of frozen vegetables, and that was my dinner.

Went to bed still quite late, since I'd napped during the day, but at a respectable time compared to the several days preceding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.