Ghiu-bhat lunch, apartment gets arranged finally, so much writing, volunteer-interlaken walk with Sk, derry girls and dinner at Sk's [Sat 15]

 Ate ghiu-bhat-achar for lunch, because there was bhat left but not much else, and man I've been feeling so tired lazy and hott to cook anything good in the afternoons.

In the morning, took care of my plants and finally re-arranged my living room to look nice. All it needs now is a nice couple of rounds of vacuuming and steaming and it'll me squeaky clean and comfortable. Just very very hot to be functional in during the summer ugh.

Got 10 posts for the month, and about 30 journal posts for May written. Which means I'm only about a week away from writing the journal posts for all the missing months, Feb Mar and April. There's a slight but real and titillating possibility I might be able to backdate a lot of regular posts just to 'make up' for the lost months despite committing to not do that. Because if it's so easy, why not? At the rate of 20 posts per day, that's just like two weeks. An incredible amount of writing no doubt, but first that doesn't have to be any good, and second if it makes me look better in front of the future self, could be totes worth it.

In the evening Sk and Mk came down to my apartment, we walked to Interlaken And Volunteer parks, as has been the standard for weekends. On the way back I stopped at my place and picked up couple of pieces of supplies including chhang, went to his place where he made dinner and had chhang and rice, a bit of a smoke and watched Derry girls until wee hours of the night. Left only during the last episode of the last season when the awkward conversation between friends came up and I couldn't take it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.