I don't understand why (transfer)Wise won't let me send money and save moolah versus BankOfAmerica

Had to transfer a good amount of money internationally and decided that BankOfAmerica was not offering me the best of deals. Looked around to find transfer(wise) was offering me 4% exchange rates even after fees and everything, I signed up, gave my passport photo and selfie and put my debit card details, and they still won't work! Must have tried a couple of times at least, and for some reason or other it keeps on failing over and over. So very miffed because I don't want to use BankOfAmerica for international transfers anymore, but if this other service is not going to be on my side, that what does one even do? Really mad, can't figure out why it's not working and of course them being a modern app/banking site there's no customer support of any kind to help me figure out and debug through issues, so yeah I'm a lost customer just like that.

Modern businesses man, don't know what they're doing, but there's definitely a lottt of niche to make lot of money by providing better service. Online services have forgotten that they're 'service' first, and 'online' second. What. A. Pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.