Early morning walk with SK and mk, talk to friends in East Coast, mung bean pancakes for lunch, the killer heat disables me basically, mozz-tom-pesto pressed sandwich dinner, can't sleep at night until vey late, very latenight dinner [Sun 23]

 Went to Volunteer-interlaken walk with MK and Sk at 10 in the morning. We skipped the golf this morning because I went to bed really late at night and didn't have the energy to do much. We walked by the cafe near volunteer park and noticed the line was very long, makes sense they wouldn't open rest of the week because they don't need to. Can make all their money in the two weekend days!

Talked to N, and NG from east coast for an hour each, so that was a solid chunk of time talking.

Pureed the mung bean sprouts, added two eggs, and a little bit of all-wheat flour and turned that into pancakes, had that with cottage cheese and spicy sauce from Trader Joe's. What the hell does one do with so much cream cheese I need to figure out. Massive mistake in buying the raw material.

It got really really really hot in the afternoon, I was basically non-functional and relaxed and drank water, couldn't read or write or anything because the heat was intolerable.

For dinner I wanted something light because I didn't feel hungry at all due to the heat. So I made mozzarella-pesto sandwich once more for dinner.

However I couldn't sleep at all, and was distracted by people texting and calling me, so until 1.30 in the morning I was still up, which is bad because work starts at 6am. So I got up and ate a very big serving of fried rice from the day before. It probably helped me going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.