Working on losing some of my tummy weight

 As I was going through photos from my Nepal trip, something struck me: that I was letting go quite hard, indulging in wild thing food-wise. No wonder then that my double chin turned all of a sudden into a triple-chin, I gained at least a few pounds to my average weight, not to mention an inch or two on the waist. All because 'I was on a vacation', and that it was okay to indulge sometimes etcetera.

In any case, now I'm working on some of the tummy weight I got over the trip, and uhhh it's not working out, it'll have to be through real workouts if anything to get it worked on. Walking is good but it's not really pushing my heart to the limit, and the caloric intake is just flexible enough that if I walk a bit more than usual one day, I'll have eaten way more than the necessary the following day to make up for it.

SO yeah, it's time I got to my pushups etcetera, no way around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.