Clubbing, partying is hard

SK and I went to Barboza on Friday night. As I have said in the past, Barboza is a place with high variance, it can be really good, or it can be really bad, and on Friday it was quite good. A pair of cute little girls wanting to dance with us all night long, and us having ignored because we were having such a good time.

But the next day, and the day after, maaaan, my body was so goddamn tired. I had a 'hangover', and that was after half a cup of beer, and the lack of sleep, every muscle in my body wsa sore. A terrible experience. Wish I could have done it better, but that's not how it went.

Clubbing, partying, going out is hard now, and my body can't do that sort of stuff anymore. That's the only conclusion one can have now. What. Do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.