Printing posters online, gotta make a collage from google docs

I need to print posters for my apartment because that's what I've gotten into, and my apartment walls look kinda empty. Need to find cheap-ish places to print custom posters. Found a website in shortrunposters.com. Sketchy-looking website, but feels fine otherwise. Whatever.

To print a poster I need material to print. I've got images from the generated pics from AI work from last months. And texts from all the various hindu myths I'm reading. They need to be combined. Photoshop is overkill and I don't know how to use it. What do?

Oh that's right, I'll use google docs! In sheets you can literally specify the size of the canvas you want to start with. And it's all as easy and resizing and changing text colors and fonts!

Done, and done! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.