Long-ass sleep in the morning, pesto-tomato-moz sandwich for lunch, so much writing and age of empires playing, backache, Seinfeld, back to Kefir processing, latenight tv [Fri 14]

 Got up early, since it was Friday I didn't have any meetings so I slept until pretty late in the morning.

For lunch I made pesto-tomato-mozzarella sandwich that I've had in the past. Except this time it was usual toast...the toast being toasted on the airfryer: dump a tonne of water, set the temperature hella high, disable the air fryer setting and let the heat and steam do its magic. The bread is crispy on the outside but not dry in the inside.

After work I wrote a lot, played age of empires a bunch, didn't feel so good since I lost a very long and protracted game with AI. Well didn't lose lose, but just took forever to win and it was frustrating.

In the evening I wanted to go out for a walk and hang with friends but because of the backache, and uh general laziness I didn't do that.

In the afternoon I started kefir processing once more. Two batches of kefir were started, the one from couple of days ago was put into maturation chamber. Very soon I'll be starting on the other ferments too. Now that I have things in much better control.

Instead just put on the tv, Seinfeld on netflix, and chilled. And wrote.

Before I went to bed, read a bunch of Hindu Myths and Gods book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.