Pancake and achar lunch, recovery day, volunteer-interlaken walk with Sk, listening to music at the park for a while, some writing, cheese toastie for dinner [Sat 29]

I woke up at 7, went back to bed and got up finally at 10.30-11 because my body was exhausted from the dancing from the night before.

Spent the entire day recovering and getting my body reset. Had pancake and achar for lunch, that's as authentic Nepali as one can possibly get.

In the afternoon went to Volunteer-Interlaken park with Sk, on the way back we stopped at the Volunteer park and listened to Orchestra music played by some Emmy-winning musician.

Did a bit of writing in the evening, not that much, or any. Put couple of slices of bread in the air-fryer, cheese pieces (cheddar and mozzarella) between them and let the cheese and bread be friends in the heat. That was my dinner. Didn't feel like eating much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.