I make a massive ramen bowl for lunch, lots of writing, volunteer-interlaken walk with Sk and Mk, latenight PB sandwich [Wed 19]

Made a massive ramen bowl for lunch. By which I mean a 20-item ramen soup with two eggs, homegrown green onion and so many other yummy things. This was also the time I discovered my big white bowl is so massive, I can dump my large boiling water into it without spilling over.

Wrote for basically all of February, but didn't get around to completing posts for this day and the day before, because after you've written 35 posts, you're kinda' spent and don't want to write for an hour or so it turns out. And in that hour lots happened. Etc.

In the evening headed out to Volunteer park all by myself. Only after getting there did Sk reach out to ask if I wanted to go on a walk. Too a round or two of the park, and waited for him. Read couple of pages of Doniger's Redeeming the Kamasutra meanwhile. Took a round of the park and couple of rounds of Interlaken. Discovered...or more like, stumbled into a new trail at Interlaken. Kinda' confusing but lotsa fun.

Thought I wouldn't have to eat in the evening, having eaten half of the massive bowl of the ramen and what not, but turns out I was still hungry. So I ended up making a peanut butter and brown sugar with banana sandwich into wee hours of the night just so I could go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.