Hey you, it's me, how is it

Hey you,
It is me,
How is
Hope you are doing fine
I am fine too
How is your job, bt dub
Yeah mine's also a dud.

How many sibs have you got,
And what do you like to eat
What's your opinion on booze and pot
How about fish and meat?

Oh and what do you do for fun
and where are your friends
I went on a trip, the other day
and on weekends I go on a long run
Oh you went to the party
When are you thinking of getting a license
Me too, I think that youtuber makes zero sense
And oops now, we're running out of time

Talk to you later, bye bye bye
Until then we'll have to find
More topics to explore, oh my
Not that they matter, the answers don't
Something has to, surely
But it's unclear what it is that really does.

How about next week, same time, same day
come up with a list of topics, yeah?
More often, maybe not right now
Perhaps let's think of it over the chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.