Oh yeah, it's THAT time of the year again

It's time for the Capitol Hill Block party! Which means there's going to be two days of nonstop music playing, three or four different stages in the couple of blocks around me. Day AND night! Fun! I've never been, but it's long and loud and the people are rowdy and drunk and kinda' horny and needy and it's not the stage of life I'd enjoy being with. But at least there's people who're having fun and I get to feel like I'm in the middle of everything, so hurray!

Other things happening in Seattle this weekend: Taylor Swift concerts, two days in a row, massive massive crowds expected at the Stadium. Then the Canadian team is coming to play some game or other on the other stadium, which means even more people! There's paramore, which is a popular band though nowhere near as popular as TSwift, they're also playing in town over the weekend. And oh, some sort of massive conference is happening around the same time I'm told, so this town gonna be poppin'!

Pity I'm going to be part of barely any of it. but still, kinda exciting right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.