The stupid AI beat me and I'm not happy

It was
The game of empires
And I was the great
Indian emperor
With hordes of
Elephants and horses
And camel archers
And the bravest
Of hand fighters
At my disposal.
And an unlimited
Supply
Of all resources,
Thanks to the
Great bounty
Provided
By the gods.

I don't need,
I thought
Military tactics
And strategies,
My great many
Resources
Are enough
To overwhelm the enemy.

My adversaries,
On two sides of the map
And controlled
By an intelligence artificial
Sent their spies in
Figured out my tactics
Simple as they were,
And charged at me
From either direction.
My forces, armed as they were
With the most
Expensive of weapons
Were no match
For the enemy's
Superior numbers,
Tactics, and logistics.

And I lost,
Pretty quick into the game.
Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.