Setup therapy sessions again

 Oh I remember it now, the app or service that my company started with this year to setup therapy sessions. It's called Spring health and it does seem quite easy and convenient to use, haven't had my first session yet. I set up the first session for Monday, not because I was feeling gloomy or anything (this year has been kinda wild, I feel guilty and have other negative-ish emotions but the gloomies have gone completely? have I really gotten better at dealing with emotions or is it the lavender, or my walks or what is it, what is it people!) Just that I needed to talk to somebody and vent everything that's been going on in my life and the ridiculous tradeoffs I have chosen to make or am in a position to make. I don't know, I want flexibility but also control of my life, and as things are going one might win over the other. Or I might get those at the cost of my persona happiness. So many goshdarned variables and none that work necessarily in my favor. Such fucking adult problems dude. The biggest problem is risk-averseness obviously and with that comes a set of choices pre-built. Make sense and I would be okay giving up risk-averse if not for other...variables...bugging me...to do things.

Right. Anyways. I've setup therapy sessions to talk to a professional about these exact things. Should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.