My place is a mess and I'm kinda okay with it

 My place is a bit of a mess, it's been 10 days since we came back from our road trip and my kitchen has been cleaned completely but not the rest of the house and yes it is yucky and yes I need to clean it but whereas in the past it used to be debilitating and I'd be unable to do anything before cleaning it, I've put that aspect of myself under control and have learned to go on with it despite some things not being perfect. Not that I enjoy living in this (relative, I swear it's not gross) filth, but I'm okay tolerating it and fixing it in small steps while the rest of my life goes on. One thing at a time. One battle at a time. I need to pick my battles well. And fight them one area at a time, in small chunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.