On the one major downside of not being on social media

 This is embarrassing, I'll keep it short.

The major downside of not being on social media is a serious disadvantage in finding new friends or partners. First your social options are severely limited to people you already know and interact with physically. And the latter is limited too since I'm not like out and about all the time. Secondly, it's become clear to me that people get to trust somebody new based on their social media activity and judge people on social media content. When I'm not on Meta properties basically, that's a massive red flag to lots of folks, and they don't consider me seriously. That's a massive loss for me. But ugh. If that's the cost of maintaining my sanity and self-control, so be it. I can't, can't can't get in. Nuh nuh nuh. If that's the price, I will pay it. Fuck you fuckrbrg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.