Up late so late due to earlier night sleep, pancake leftover lunch, bus to and from Hau Hau, enjoying the rain, decent reading and writing, sprouts and noodles salad for dinner, timely sleep [Mon 24]

 Got up on time and out of my mind because there was barely 4 hours of sleep thanks to sleep problems from the night earlier. So attended a couple of meetings and went bad to sleep until 9 or so.

For lunch I had the pancakes from the day before, with trader joe's sweet and spicy Asian sauce. Note to self: do not overheat egg-based pancakes or else they get rubbery.

In the afternoon I took the bus to Hau Hau, and back from there. Did a decent bit of shopping, though unfortunately didn't get the glutinous sweet rice that I was looking for. Took the bus because it was going to rain, and also 12th down that way is not a specially fun walk.

It was raining on my trip back, had to walk for couple of minutes from the bus to home in the rain. Enjoyed the rain for a while. It had been so long! It wasn't much, but a welcome respite form the killer heat that had been bothering us in recent times.

Got decent amount of reading, and writing here done.

so lazy for dinner, so made sprouts sadheko with shin ramyun. It was spicy, not as crunchu as I remembered, but pretty decent.

Went to bedroom by 9.30, asleep at a very decent and respectful time, don't remember when.

That was the sweet day of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.