The second wisdom tooth removal experience

 It was nowhere as painful, protracted or a harrowing experience as the first one. This time around I knew what kind of anti-biotics I react well to and the ones I do poorly with, new to take my meds with lots and lots (and lots) of food and drinks before, and to regularly take painkillers in a schedule, without missing one single time or else...The last time I couldn't open my jaw, I couldn't think, I was shrieking and moaning when going to bed, and it was overall one of the longer-lasting and impactful experiences. Now though, while it wasn't exactly pleasant, it wasn't unpleasant either. A neutral experience of sorts, if I may. Now if you can say that about a double wisdom tooth removal, that's a big win.

And second, I was really worried about a dry socket because of all the rules that were being broken. No dry socket, nuh uh, regular recovery, pain lasted for about as long as they told me it would, gradually took down the dosage of the meds until I was all good, and that was the end of it. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.