Divinity and my backache

 My back ached
as if
I was wiser
Beyond my years
But not in brainpower
Just the bone structure.
And I wondered, what now,
What will become of me
If in my early thirties
My back and hips
have already
Stopped being my friends
How will I ever
Get to do the most wonderful
Things in the world, that I desire?

Are we, after all
Limited by our circumstances?
Are we forever bound by the karmapasha?
Can we ever
Live
Beyond our original
Destiny?

If
Ever there was
The reason
TO believe
That Man
is made, in the image of the divine
Then,
To doubt the free-will of Man
is
To doubt the free will of divinity.
And if there is divine
And it is beyond the all-expansive, non-existent brahman,
Then to exist
Is to be divine
And therefore
have an option
In changing
One's
Own
Destiny.

We may come
With original destiny
But nay, we are not
Bound by it
We must break
The chains,
That bound us
With expectations and possibilities
And explore
What's beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.