I need to get my (literal) shit together

This has been a series of silly trivial posts but the days are hot, it's the weekend I'm not feeling completely well due to reasons related to the topic of the post. I deserve this.

I've had bit of urgent need to run twice this week, something quite unusual for me because the last time I remember having tummy problems of this specific nature was last...October, and that was due to unrelated reasons.

It's possible the root cause is spicy chili peppers, or the fact that I'm eating a lot lot of bean sprouts. Not that bean sprouts are inherently bad or anything, it's just you need to be prepared to handle the consequences of eating them later. Lots of microbes going inside me, in the gut, making me healthy and strong, but also giving the urgent need to go to the loo.

So yeah, perhaps I need to make sure I'm doing sprouts and spicy food in the evening, and not timing such meals to coincide the resulting runs  with my walk in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.