We didn't even make it beyond the closest bar, part 38 or something

Because this weekend was crazy crazy busy in Seattle SK and I figured we had to go out and about and so we went to Unicorn the local bar at about 8 in the evening. Yeah, the first mistake because it's already too early for a bar. He got two drinks, I got zero % alcohol beer but I was slightly high from a joint at his place earlier.

We talked and noshed, and there was a really pretty girl across the table from us with an interesting top who I should have talked to, it is her I refer to as Celtic divinity in one of the earlier posts, but they went away, and we just fizzed out. On to another bar, we decided, but Sk needed more weed. So we headed way of his apartment. i need a sweater, I said, because it was too cold, and I need a light jacket or something to be comfortable out.

We went to his place, smoked some more, ant this was about 10 in the evening. We promised we'd leave in 10.20 latest otherwise we'd never make it back. I told him multiple times I was down to go as long as we'd do it quick because otherwise I'd get lazy.

He played a bit of fifa.

And the next thing we know, it's 11.45 in the morning, there's not much happening, and I go home because I'm tired as hell, it's late at night and I need to sleep.

That was it, we went to a bar at 7.30 and back home by 10 even in the wildest weekend in Seattle for what is probably going to be years and years.

Yeah, we're boring, so very boring and old, what's new?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.