My second temu order is here!

 Was here. The day before yesterday. Most of it was plants stuff, the ph meter works maybe, the light meter is kinda' useless because all it tells me is 'dark' and 'bright', and the moisture meter is the only one that gives the semblance of even working. It's helped me figure out if I'm only slightly overwatering or massively overwatering my plants, and what the hell is up with the bird of paradise plant (turns out it's wet in the bottom, dry on top).

I haven't tried the plant ties, or the hooks to hold the pothos to walls, I don't expect them to fail particularly.

The one big fat failure I'm kinda really pissed off about is the brook holder stickon. It just wouldn't stick on the wall and fell down way before I put on the broom. Thinking of using one of those other stick-ons to hold the jig together on the wall.

I had really low expectations, and my expectations weren't undermet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.