3 Rounds laundry, yummy noodles, packing, walk to work, audiobook and writing, packing, Kefir try, painful diarrhoea, drip [Mon 4]

I'm writing this exactly the week after because comfortable as I have become with writing on the kindle scribe, my level of comfort with doing the same for the journal posts seems to be lesser, somehow. Right, onto the actual posts for the day...

After work, I did 3 rounds of laundry and folding because I didn't want to come back to a big load of dirty clothes as I had to when I came from Nepal. Mixed all the leftover veggies and turned that into a soup base of sorts and had it with 2 packets of Shin Ramgun. This was my lunch and dinner. Walked to work and back because of the stupid RT0 policy. Packed up the laundered clothes into little cubes and made sure

I was ready to pickup and depart at a moment's notice. listened to several Poirot novels because I didn't feel like focusing. Wrote a bunch in the blog too. Had a round of kefir and wrote here about how good it was, only to have a painful terrible diarrhoea for the rest of the evening, it was relaxed only after taking digestive enzymes.

In the evening, morning hours, my ceiling started dripping, and also I couldn't sleep well through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.