Having my plants taken care of

Right before I left Seattle earlier this week, I watered my plants... maybe a bit more than they needed but I didn't feel good about not giving them liquid life for two weeks. Plus I would be gone for a month and I didn't want to trust whoever would get the keys to my place. I suspect just one round of watering, around the 20ᵗʰ of December, will be sufficient to get them through to early Jan when I will be back. A RL8) did end up picking the keys after I left, she's the one in charge. Compared to the other people I have left the place to, she's in the more responsible direction of things, so I'm not specially worried.

I'm thinking in Jan I might give them mid-winter fertilizer. An unusual move I know but my plants get light aplenty even in the darkest coldest days of Jan., and if a bit of nutrition can help them grow and thrive even in the rough part of the year, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.