Tell me how it's gonna be

Tell me
How it's gonna be
In the lands
Beyond the tumultuous sea.
about the islands
lush and green,
and the creatures
strange and wild.
Tell me about
the tales of those places,
the things they do
oh the people and
all those strange faces.
Tell me
How it will be so great
In the lands
Over across the strait,
How people will be
Friendly and nice
And the homes
large and bright,
There will be seas
Of butter and milk,
And the roads
Paved in gold?
Tell me how
In those strange lands
Nobody needs
walk a step out,
that you can ride
inside your personal chariot
to every single place,
and tell me how
the employers there
hand you a wad of cash
for just an easy workday?
Tell me how
Things will be all so fine
in the unknown lands
over the seas
across the strait,
a long way
away from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.