Audiobook bonanza and me

Yeah yeah this is the second time I'm writing on this exact topic in the past four days, I know, I know. But this is just like the kindle scribe madness, remember when I was writing incredible number of posts on the device and I was so excited and encouraged at the future potential? Turns out when you've got a computer in front of you, it's so much easier just to type and correct it at way faster pace than handwrite those, but I'm guessing it's going to be back to that strategy when I'm in va because dunno if I want to involve my work device in posting in the personal blog.

I've basically been finishing one book a day for the last book, and no matter what one says, that's an incredible almost superhuman feat of achievement, specially for somebody who had been worried about not having read anything good or meaty since forever. Like my average number of books finished a year was probably this number, and I've gone through that in a week. Likely to be unsustainable, but imagine if it somehow works out and I maintain a comparable streak? Damn, how good would that be? How crazy smart would I get. And again, it's not a big deal at all because I'm already listening to podcasts all the time, books are just well-organized and better versions of podcasts, so no need to freak out for me, jeez me, just keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.