Uh oh, still need to do the project 100 plus 30 posts for April or else I'm effed

The good news is 'project 240' doesn't need to be executed anymore as I've pushed myself to the point of semi-insanity in writing six posts a day and have cut a significant chunk of that down. The bad news is I'm still deficient by a hundred posts (plus the 30 posts for the April journals). Which is not a big deal, four days of extra writing, and bish bash bosh, done, ehh?

Except. It's not that easy. I won't be at home, I'll be in Virginia where I have a terrible, absolutely awful history of writing according to my plans. I've not even written my daily journal posts there, and now I'm planning to write not just 120 posts (as I should have been in June) but 180 per month, and yet another 130 ish to that and uuhhh the project gets a lot more tricky ehh?

There's silver lining to all of this as well, I never wrote properly in Nepal, or on flights before, but this past trip I wrote like a writing-maniac. The hope is that this pattern will continue, my love affair with the kindle scribe and writing in it when I'm less bound to write under...'regular' circumstances...still happens. 

There is no other way though, the need to write is strong, the need to not under-perform from the past years is insane, the drive, and there's going to be ample amount of free time going forward. So not too much to worry about. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.