A review of Lin Handmade Dumplings restaurant

 We went to Lin Handmade Dumplings which is a Chinese restaurant near Green Lake. I got mapo tofu and rice there. Quick review.

The prices are decent. I paid $20 with taxes and tips included, which is fine for Seattle, it was a sit-down place. We ordered online, I've come to prefer that over talking to somebody. Their ambience was pretty good, and the staff were friendly. Mapo tofu was to die for. I said I could eat the same meal twice daily for the rest of my life. No lie there.

The restrooms were so so nice. Tables were clean, the vibe was chill. Place was new so not much crowd there despite being a weekend.

8.5 out of ten stars, would very much go there. Never to the stupid Duke's Seafood again anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.