Reading books again

We've discussed how the last few weeks (or the last two months) have been a bit challenging. I was reading multiple books. Listening to many more. Getting shit done. Writing. Feeling so good. Acting like a King. And then there was a fall. I'm still picking myself up from the uhh rest?

A sign of recovery that's solid is reading. It takes a serious amount of commitment and patience to make ti through 16-18 hours of listening to audiobooks. But I'm doing it again! With the drawing book, I'm actually reading reading properly too. And ohh, I've been actually longform reading in my devices elsewhere as well.

This is as positive a progress as it gets. Need to keep pushing myself harder. Need to get back into routine. Routine, discipline, self understanding, time boxing are what will take me to greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.