Dick's fries and milkshake, a re-review

Have I reviewed dicks before? Possibly. But not their fries, possibly. Definitely not their milkshake, I don't order those.

The fries are soaked and limp, always. I don't mind that. At school they gave us limp fries, and they were just rightly salted. I miss the fries from our school! They were better than what Dick's has to offer though. These ones are not salted well enough. Limp, oily, and undersalted fries are fine, you can't go wrong with potatoes. But they're not preferable. If one's messing up their diabetes, it better be for something good. Six point five stars out of ten. Gotta tolerate it.

Their milkshakes were better. Not super duper sweet, not nauseating, didn't cause my tummy to ache. seven point five out of ten. I wouldn't order it on my own. If somebody else ordered it for me, I wouldn't reject it. That's the best I can say about their shakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.