Body hungover, sleep deprivation, work drive, tofu in sandwich, unproductive personally [Fri 21]

Super short hours of sleep, easy work, AS arrives, drive to work and coffee making, sandwich for early dinner with tofu and horseradish sauce, not much walking, no writing, early to bed for the long hike but not really

It's still Monday as this gets written, we're getting caught up so soon!

I didn't get much sleep on Friday morning, as I'd gone to bed at 2am and woke up for work at 6. Work was highly productive as it was easy and practical to keep track of.

Didn't have anything for breakfast or lunch because the booze from the night before had filled me up. My body felt exhausted but fortunately no hangover. Still I slept for huge parts of the day.

In the evening AS arrived, and we drove to the office so I could tap in. Also made AS a nice latte. One plan was to pick up his cousin and visit cool places in town. Didn't end up happening, he didn't really wanna see his sister. We found a great parking spot, went to the Chinese place for donuts but they were closed. At home I made dinner with ezekiel bread, cheese tomatoes and tofu and horseradish sauce added. Yum. The addition of tofu was inspired, really!

I should have slept by 10, but kept chatting and wasting time in the heat until midnight. Just after I went to sleep, AS went out to hang out with friends. So rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.