On-again off again friend coming to Seattle? the possibilities!

My friend LZP might be coming to Seattle soon.  Haven't seen her in a couple of years. We were really good friends once. Then there was a massive misunderstanding. Then we patched up. Then she had to deal with issues and she went off the radar. Well she's back in contact, and has suggested she might come to Seattle. It'll be nice, haven't really hung out with her in forever. Would be nice to go on long walks, hang out with other friends, and moan about finding partners. It'd also be good to understand what sort of crisis other people find themselves in.

Perhaps she drives now? That would be ideal as we would be able to rent car and drive to other fun places. It's all up in the air though as she's disappeared after suggesting a possible Seattle trip. No matter, I ain't going anywhere after coming back from Boston later next month.

I'm excited. Hope more friends visited me more often from far away. It'd be a bit tiring but that'd be my life then! I have the time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.