Worst sandwich idea every, volunteer park walk and tj's trip [Tue 18]

nastiest egg-sandwich idea in the world, quinoa-tarkari for lunch, yogurt dinner, volunteer park walk, TJ's shopping trip

It's Thursday as I write it. As I come so close to 'catching up', I run out of ideas to write. It's okay. We've seen the show before. Need to trust oneself, give oneself time. Avoid the internet like a snake. Let's get on! 

Work was pretty easy, seeing as it was a holiday Wednesday I felt pretty chill. Had quinoa-tarkari for lunch. In the afternoon tried making the nastiest combo of 'poached egg' in boiled water. Such. Bad. Idea. Some ideas are crap, and this idea was real bad.

Did couple of rounds of volunteer park, listening to Ken Albala's history of food. By the way, almost done listening to it. Another book done after so long. Went to Trader joe's to get paper towels and some basic eggs-and-milk supplies.

Had yogurt for dinner, and slept late. Didn't write...because...I was too sleepy and I kept it all the way to 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.